Sunday, August 9, 2015

Tax Free Weekend

IMG_0042
IMG_0044

I love shopping, I really do. I see shopping as therapy at times. Some people love to watch television or exercise to unwind. I, on the other hand, love to shop. (Even if it's only window shopping.) But to shop during tax-free weekend- that takes mental preparation. The malls are always jam-packed and a whole lot of patience is a definite requirement for shopping during this weekend. I'm so glad I made it out alive. I wanted to wear something comfortable but cute. So I went for this dress from Topshop. Now I know I previously spoke about showing outfits with thrifted items. And while this isn't technically a thrifted item, I did get it at a great discount from the app Poshmark. I scored this super comfortable and stylish dress for only $10. And that ladies and gentlemen is a victory in my eyes.

Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment